Experience the scenic beauty of the Amalfi Coast and surrounding area on an 8-hour coach tour from Naples. Visit the picturesque towns of Positano, Ravello, Scala, and Amalfi. Soak up the history and culture from a local perspective.
What to Expect
Escape the hustle and bustle of Naples on a scenic day trip along the Amalfi Coast, and enjoy breathtaking views of the sea from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach.
Depart Naples in the morning, and head towards the fabled Amalfi Coast, one of Italy’s most beautiful coastlines. Upon arrival at the picturesque village of Positano, enjoy approximately 1-hour of free time to explore the narrow lanes and abundance of souvenir shops. Alternatively, laze on the beach or visit the Church of Santa Maria Assunta (own expense).
Continue to the tiny hamlet of Praiano to enjoy stunning views of the valley and rock walls. Next, drive to the capital city of the region to enjoy 2 hours of free time in Amalfi. Learn about Amalfi’s handmade paper production.
Before your return transfer to Naples, go to the hilltop town of Ravello, and follow in the footsteps of Wagner as you stroll the car-free streets on your own. Go to the 13th-century Villa Rufolo to see its cascading gardens (own expense). Return to Naples in the afternoon.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional driver
- English-speaking assistant on board the coach
- Drinks (water, coke, beer)
- Snack (vegetarian sandwich, cheese and tomato)
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee to Amalfi Cathedral (approximately EUR 3 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Handmade Paper Museum (approximately EUR 4 EUR per person)
- 45-minute boat trip along the Amalfi Coast (approximately EUR 15 per person), or towards the Emerald Grotto (approximately EUR 5 per person)
- Entrance fee to Villa Rufolo in Ravello (approximately EUR 5 per person)
- Entrance fee to Cimbrone (approximately EUR 7 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral S. Panthaléon in Ravello
Pick-up from one of the following meeting points, depending on the location of your hotel in Naples:
08:00 at Via Costantinopoli 105 (Bar Alter Ego)
08:15 at Starhotel Terminus - Piazza Garibaldi 91
Know Before You Go
• Please bring your current valid passport on the day of the tour
• Bring a camera, your swimsuit, a beach towel, suntan lotion, a sun hat, and comfortable shoes
• According to the daily availability and the occupancy, the tour may operate following the schedule and itinerary of the tour from Sorrento