Embark on a guided wine tour in the renowned Napa Valley, the most celebrated wine region in North America. Discover boutique wineries that are hand-picked by your guide and enjoy a tasty picnic lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please call the local partner at 707-253-2723 to confirm your pickup time and location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Guests under 21 are not permitted on the tour
- The wine tasting fees are not included though some wineries may waive it with a purchase of a bottle
- You are not required to taste at the wineries or pay tasting fees for wineries at which you do not taste
- There are a couple of wineries that are exceptions to this rule, so if this is your intention, be sure to consult your driver
- Pickup and drop-off is from your hotel or inn or almost any location in the Napa Valley within the towns of American Canyon, Napa, Yountville, or St. Helena
- Otherwise, you may choose at checkout the meeting location in downtown Napa located at 600 Main Street which has a free parking garage across the street on levels 2 and 4