Spend 1, 2 or 3 days exploring the amazing city of Nantes and its surroundings. Visit the chateaux, spend time in the gardens, and explore museums and cultural attractions all with your Nantes City Card Pass!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
After booking you can pick up your Nantes City Pass at Nantes Tourisme agency: 9 rue des Etats, in front of the Castle of Dukes of Brittany. Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. From July 6 to September 1, hours will be 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Nantes City Card cannot be exchanged or refunded in case of theft, loss, partial or total non-use
- Free access to tourist sites and guided visits included in the Card are subject to availability
- Some sites are subject to booking; please contact the supplier beforehand for more information
- Important information: the annual closing of the Machines de l’Ile is from January 6th to February 7th 2020
- Please note that the Nantes Pass is not a “no queuing ticket”