Spend 1, 2, 3 or 7 days exploring the amazing city of Nantes and its surroundings with the Nantes Pass. Benefit from free access to museums, public transport, cruises, and guided tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
After booking you can pick up your Nantes City Pass at Le Voyage à Nantes agency : 9 rue des Etats, in front of the Castle of Dukes of Brittany. Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. From July 6 to September 1, hours will be 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Nantes City Card cannot be exchanged or refunded in case of theft, loss, partial or total non-use
- Free access to tourist sites and guided visits included in the Card are subject to availability
- Some sites are subject to booking; please contact the activity provider beforehand for more information