Nantes City Card Pass: 24/48/72 Hours Full Access
- Enjoy the best of Nantes with your full access City Card Pass
- Spend time in one of the countless museums, or stroll the gardens around the chateaux
- Receive incredible discounts on attractions, shopping, and more!
- Discover the best of Nantes at your own pace
With the convenient and flexible Nantes Pass, you'll have a chance to experience the best of the city in a fun and easy way. Nantes is a hub for culture and exploration, and with the Nantes Pass you will have full access to over 30 attractions, museums, monuments, and public transport. You'll also receive discounts on shopping, entertainment, and leisure!
For a taste of what awaits you, perhaps you're interested in seeing the incredible museums. Check out the Galery of the Machines de l'Ile; its warehouses are full of amazing sculptures based on the imaginary worlds of Jules Verne and Leonardo da Vinci. Perhaps you'd like to visit the Nantes History Museum in the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany; everything is possible with the Nantes City Pass.
Among it's many attractions, you'll be able to visit the Caroussel des Mondes Marins, which was elected the most original attraction by the Themed Entertainment Association in 2014.
If you'd like, you can also enjoy deep discount offers on leisure activities and gift shops around town. You will also have access to guided tours, river cruises and more. There is so much that awaits you – time will simply fly by!
Come and spend some time exploring this beautiful part of the Loire River valley. From the grand castles and chateaux to the splendid food and culture, Nantes can be enjoyed by everyone!
- Free admission to 30 top attractions
- Public transport
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
After booking you can pick up your Nantes City Pass at Nantes Tourisme agency: 9 rue des Etats, in front of the Castle of Dukes of Brittany. Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. From July 6 to September 1, hours will be 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Free access to tourist sites and guided visits included in the Card are subject to availability
• Some sites are subject to booking; please contact the supplier beforehand for more information
• Important information: the annual closing of the Machines de l’Ile is from January 6th to February 7th 2020
• Please note that the Nantes Pass is not a “no queuing ticket”