Embark on a challenging, 12-day trek from Lukla to Kala Patthar passing through the Valley of Dudh Koshi River. Take on a thrilling climb from 9187 ft to 18193 ft while exploring Sherpa villages, shrines, and monasteries along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spend 12 days trekking through secluded wilderness
- Take in panoramic views of Mount Everest from the Kala Patthar
- Explore the colorful market town of Namche Bazar
- Enjoy hassle-free travel with meals and accommodation included along the route
- All airport and hotel transfers.
- Return flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- 2 Nights' stay in a 3* Kathmandu Hotel, including breakfast.
- 9 Nights' stay in lodge or guest houses during the trek.
- 2 Trekking guides and 1 porter.
- Salary, food, insurance, and lodging costs for guides and porter.
- Breakfasts (11), lunches (9), and dinners (11).
- National park permits and TIMS for Everest.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag rental.
- ACH Kitbag and t-shirt.
- Visa fees.
- International airfare and departure tax.
- Gratuities and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance including evacuation.
- Lunch upon arrival in Kathmandu.
- Hot shower, hot water, mineral water, Wi-Fi
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
We will contact you to confirm the meeting point one day prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Lunch in Kathmandu on day 1 is not Included.
- Please confirm your hotel in Katmandu so that our team may drop-off the necessary documents.