Embark on a challenging, 12-day trek from Lukla to Kala Patthar passing through the Valley of Dudh Koshi River. Take on a thrilling climb from 9187 ft to 18193 ft while exploring Sherpa villages, shrines, and monasteries along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
We will contact you to confirm the meeting point one day prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Lunch in Kathmandu on day 1 is not Included.
- Please confirm your hotel in Katmandu so that our team may drop-off the necessary documents.