This fabulous day out explores the world-renowned Pinnacles Desert. Other highlights include off-road driving, sand boarding, feeding kangaroos, photographing koalas and wildflowers (seasonal) with an optional Lobster Lunch Upgrade.
What to Expect
After stopping at Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley to view koalas, wombats and hand feed kangaroos, you will travel along quiet back roads, to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes. Once here, enjoy a behind the scenes factory tour on the processing of Western Australia Rock Lobster, followed by the included gourmet bento style chicken salad picnic lunch complete with dessert, cheese and biscuits! Alternatively, upgrade to a delicious Lobster Lunch for an extra $20/pp (must be pre-booked).
Then it’s onwards to the mystical Pinnacles Desert for an easy paced walk through the fascinating landscape, giving you the opportunity to really embrace this amazing and mystical place. The highlight of the tour involves 4-wheel driving over the vast sand dunes of Lancelin in custom built vehicles unique to ADAMS Pinnacle Tours. This is followed by the thrilling experience of downhill sand boarding over these constantly moving dunes.
After an amazing day with the Pinnacles Desert, 4WD and Sandboarding specialists, return to Perth down the Indian Ocean Drive stopping to view wildflowers en route (seasonal), arriving at approximately 7.30 pm.
- Entry fees
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough Hotels
Know Before You Go
• Sometimes due to soft sand dunes delays may occur.
• Tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems or infants.
• Infants 0-4 are free when travelling with an adult, however they must not occupy a seat and will not be provided meals on tour.
• Infants will not be accepted on the 4WD component of this tour. A parent will be required to disembark the coach with the infant for the 4WD component of the tour
• Wildflower season commences September through to early November. Profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, therefore sighting cannot be guaranteed
• Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera.
• Tour may operate within a 4WD and/or coach, depending on passenger numbers.
• The adventure component of the tour will always operate in a 4WD vehicle.
• Please advise of any dietary requirements.