Nairobi National Park, Elephant Sanctuary and Giraffe Center
Pickup includedPickup possible from the airport or any hotel in Nairobi.
- Look for wild animals on an early morning game drive in Nairobi National Park
- Hear about the conservation work of the Giraffe Center and David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- See all of the Big Five animals of Africa on this day tour
Nairobi National Park (visit)
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (visit)
Giraffe Centre (visit)
Continue to the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage to meet baby elephants that have mostly lost their mothers to poaching, death, or another tragedy. Next, meet the majestic Rothschild giraffes of the Giraffe Center, opened to protect and breed the endangered animals. Hand feed the giraffes in safety from a raised observation platform that allows for eye-to-eye interaction. Learn all about giraffe conservation and the various activities of the center.
You can be returned to your accommodation or to the airport to catch your flight home.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Game drive by open safari vehicle
- Local safari guide/driver
- Bottle of water
- Nairobi National Park entry fees (USD $43 per adult and USD $22 per child)
- David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage entry fees (USD $7 per adult)
- Giraffe Center entry fees (USD $15 per adult and USD $8 per child)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat