Maasai Mara is home to some of the most astounding national parks in all of Africa. A Maasai Mara safari will give you a chance to see an incredible range of animals. From the Big Five to zebras, crocodiles, gazelles and wildebeests, the list is endless.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- If you plan on flying back home after the safari please be sure to book your return flight back after 8:00 PM to ensure you have sufficient time to return from the Maasai Mara back into Nairobi and with enough time for you to check into your flight
- Please also be advised that collections and drop-offs at the airport is at an extra cost
- Please be advised that you need to supply your confirmed accommodation for collection of this tour
- It is vitally important that you pack comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a sun hat, insect repellent is also recommended
- Please advise the team if you have any food allergies or if you are vegetarian so they can accommodate you accordingly