Enjoy a full-day tour of Lake Nakuru National Park, home to one of the most remarkable wild bird populations in all of Africa. Get up close with the wildlife on a game viewing drive, and be on the lookout for the park's amazing flamingos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We can pick up from any central Nairobi hotel along Upper hill, Westland or Mombasa Road
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you are catching an international flight on the same day as the tour, please advise the supplier in advance and make sure you have more that enough time to reach the airport
- Please note, entry fees to the park must be paid by debit or credit cards directly at the park entrance. Cash is no longer accepted