Learn about Kenyan history on a tour of Kiambethu Tea Farm. Enjoy a walk through an old forest. Savor a 3-course lunch made with fresh ingredients.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Nairobi.
- Learn about local history on a walk through a tea plantation and the surrounding forest
- Discover how tea became one of Kenya's largest export crops
- Enjoy a 3-course meal made from freshly sourced ingredients
- See the wildlife of the forest– spot colobus monkeys
- Enjoy full transfer to and from your Nairobi accommodations
- Pickup and drop-off from your Nairobi hotel/accommodation
- Lunch and afternoon tea at Kiambethu Estate.
- Entrance fee
- Professional English-speaking guides. All guides are experts in African wildlife and culture.
- Items and services of personal nature
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please inform the local partner of any allergies or dietary restrictions before your tour.