See Aberdares National Park, characterized by steep forested ravines and open moorland, and Solio Ranch a major player in the protection and breeding of black rhinos in Kenya. Both provide habitats for elephants, black rhinos, leopards and spotted hyenas.
What to Expect
The tour itinerary is as follows:
Leave Nairobi at 8.00 am and drive towards Naivasha. Enter the park through Matubio Gate. First you will see the Karura Falls followed by Gura Falls and Chania Falls. Enjoy the game drive en route all the way through to evening.
Afterwards you will be dropped at the Sangare Gardens for the night.
A picnic lunch and dinner will be included on this day.
The following morning after breakfast you will leave and depart to Solio Ranch for a morning game viewing drive then depart for lunch at the Outspan Hotel. After lunch leave for Nairobi to arrive in the evening.
Breakfast and lunch will be included on this day.
- Picnic lunch
- Dinner and breakfast at Sangare Gardens
- Lunch on day 2 at Outspan Hotel (or similar hotel)
- Private transport in 4-wheel drive with English-speaking driver
- Guide fees
What's Not Included
- Aberdares entrance fees $52/Adult and $26/Child- and Solio Ranch entrance fees $80/Adult and $50/Child. Payable directly
- Alcoholic drinks and other soft drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund