Set off on safari in the Maasai Mara exclusively from Nairobi city hotels for 2 night and 3 days and travel conveniently by air to enjoy more time in the park to see the animals and beautiful landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Any hotel in Nairobi City
- Admire the grandness of the Maasai Mara
- Relax with shorter transit time between cities
- Enjoy transfers to and from Nairobi Hotels or Kenyatta International Airport
- See real wild game on safari
- Go for game viewing drives in open 4x4 land cruisers
- Get up close to the stunning wildlife
- Full board accommodation
- 6 meals: lunch, dinner and breakfast
- 4 game viewing drives in 4x4 wheel drive
- Night game drive combined with evening game viewing drive
- Walking Safari in the morning for 1-hour
- Return flight Nairobi - Masai Mara
- Airport transfers
- Airstrip transfers
- Park conservation fees $232 per person for 2 days (payable in cash or credit card on the day at the camp reception)
- Drinks of any kind
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Credit card
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Accommodation will be at:
- 1. Eagle View Luxury Camp: Priority with ground package.
- Full Board, mineral water, airstrip transfers, shared game drives, night game drives and guided walking safari. Eagle view is located in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy, perched atop a ridge with stunning views of the Savannah from each Tent.
- 2. Base Camp Explorer: Main Camp with full board accommodation, mineral water, airstrip transfers, shared game drives. Each tent stands on a
- platform, with every deck facing the river Talek with a unique view. Each tent has a large double or twin beds with an adjoining bathroom and hot water shower.
- Children: age limit for Eagle View is 8+ years.
- Children over 8 years and below 12 years sharing a tent with adults pay 50% of applicable adult rate.
- Please note we have the right to check for alternative accommodation if the 2 places are fully booked.