Learn how to dive on the crystal-clear waters of the Kerama Islands, filled with colorful fish and corals, on a full-day trip that includes roundtrip hotel pickup service and lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available form a select list of hotels and pickup locations in Naha.
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's dive shop. Look for the "Marine House Seasir" signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Personal medication
- Motion sickness prevention
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- No previous diving experience is necessary
- You will be asked to sign a health and safety checklist at check-in
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to bad weather or sea conditions
- For safety reasons you shouldn't board an airplane inside of 18 hours after a dive trip or you may be subject to Decompression Sickness Syndrome
- If you would like vegetarian lunch, please select the vegetarian lunch add-on at check out
- Please inform the local partner of any dietary restrictions or food allergies