Visit the heart of the region, Nagano's near-1400 year old Zenko-ji Temple, filled with history and legend. Enjoy lunch and a sake tasting at one of the most popular restaurants, followed by an afternoon at the world-famous Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that this is not a private tour and you might be together with other travelers, depending on the day
- There will be a substantial amount of walking involved, although routes will be generally flat and easy to walk. In winter the forest trail can get slippery
- Please wear suitable shoes for walking the forest trail (no heels) and a bag that is easy to carry. A small rucksack is recommended
- There are a few days in the year that the monkeys might not come down to the park. In such case the park is closed and we will provide an alternative activity