This exciting one-day tour combines a visit to Nagano's famous Snow Monkeys with a morning of snow fun in Shiga Kogen – Japan’s largest ski resort! Including lunch & led by an English-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The temperature in the Shiga Highlands in the winter is cold and can be minus 5 – 10 degrees. Dress in warm, waterproof clothing and boots for snow activities. Snow outfits (snow jackets, pants, gloves, snow boots) are available to rent for ¥500 each. Small sizes are available as well.
- Infants (3-5) are free of charge. (No tour meal is included. Please order foods directly from the restaurant.)