Board Seaspray the magnificent classic schooner (of television fame) for a day exploring the crystal clear waters, beautiful beaches, and the lagoons of Fiji's Mamanuca Islands.
What to Expect
Board Seaspray the magnificent classic schooner (of television fame) for a day exploring the crystal clear waters, beautiful beaches, and the lagoons of the Mamanuca Islands.
This 83 foot schooner offers stable and comfortable sailing to maximise your onboard comfort and enjoyment. Help set the sails, take the helm, or just laze around on deck. Anchored off Modriki you can go ashore to explore this uninhabited island with magnificent beaches and snorkelling opportunities. On Yanuya, you will visit a traditional Fijian island village. You’ll then have the chance to explore the village and meet the locals. For a list of customs to be observed whilst visiting the village see the bottom of the page.
Passengers traveling to and from Mana Island will board a fast catamaran (where you transfer directly to the Seaspray) so as to maximise the sailing time amongst the most beautiful island areas.
Nothing like a day at sea for a big appetite so morning and afternoon tea is included plus a delicious barbecue lunch. All your drinks are included as well with wine, beer, soft drinks, tea, and coffee available throughout the day.
- Sailing transportation
- Unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks
- Snorkelling gear
- Barbecue lunch
- Nadi/Denarau and Coral Coast hotel coach transfers
Know Before You Go
• Seaspray departs daily from Port Denarau. The supplier can arrange transfers between most Nadi/Denarau/Coral Coast accommodation and Port Denarau. Please ensure the reservations team has your accommodation details 24 hours prior to departure
• While visiting the village you're free to walk around at your own leisure. Please observe the following customs in order to respect the villagers: Do not wear a hat in the village including caps, visors etc. Only the chief has the right to wear a hat in a Fijian Village. Of course, you're welcome to take a hat along with you as the Fiji sun is hot, but please remove it at the village. Dress modestly when in the village (women are requested to wear a sarong or long skirt whilst in the village). When on the beach swimsuits including bikinis are acceptable
• Due to safety reasons, Seaspray is not available for children under 10 years of age