Learn about the wartime history of Fiji on a tour to the Momi gun emplacements, built during World War II to defend the island from invasion. Enjoy a ride through the scenic countryside on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date