Discover the real Fiji on a half-day tour of the Coral Coast, departing from Nadi or Denarau. Visit a local school and bargain like a local at Sigatoka market. Learn about the traditional pottery of Fiji, and take part in a customary kava ceremony .
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pick-up from the lobby of your centrally located hotel in Nadi or Denarau.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Children aged 4 and under can join for free. Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please notify the local tour operator in advance if you will be accompanied by a child requiring a car seat
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels in Nadi and Denarau