Immerse yourself in American maritime heritage from the 1800s at the seaport museum. See the preserved shipyard, a recreation of an authentic seaport village, historic vessels, and state of the art exhibitions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Free parking is available in the south parking lot. Visitors should walk to the crosswalk and enter a brick courtyard. The Welcome center is located straight ahead on the right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, ships and some exhibits are not accessible by wheelchair
- A limited number of wheelchairs can be loaned to visitors free of charge with a valid ID
- A discounted ticket for visitors using wheelchairs is available to purchase on arrival
- Admission includes access to the indoor exhibits and one vessel
- In winter the Historic Village and Shipyard are both closed. As such, there is a reduced ticket price for the winter months