Take a trip back in time on the island of Delos. Explore the archeological site with a guide and marvel at exceptionally well-preserved monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel (approximately 45 minutes-1 hour prior to departure). You will be contacted via email with details.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The archaeological museum of Delos remains closed for the 2021 season due to the Covid-19 situation
- Options including hotel pickup in Mykonos are available, or you can choose to meet at the old port Mykonos
- For the option without transfers, the tour departs from the old port of Mykonos
- For the option with transfers, you will receive your exact pickup details via email
- You can buy cold bottled water and other refreshing drinks and snacks on Delos
- The 'skip-the-line' benefit only refers to the entrance to the archaeological site
- The minimum number of participants required for the tour to take place is 8. In the unlikely case that the tour is canceled because of low participation, you will be informed accordingly so you can reschedule or get a refund
- Loss or damage of the wireless tour guide system will incur a penalty of 70 EUR