Take a trip back in time on the island of Delos. Explore the archeological site with a guide and marvel at exceptionally well-preserved monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, French
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel (approximately 45 minutes-1 hour prior to departure). You will be contacted via email with details.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Head to Deliana port in Mykonos Town and check in at the Delos Tours ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- For the option without transfers, the tour departs from the old port of Mykonos
- For the option with transfers, you will receive your exact pickup details via email
- You can buy cold bottled water and other refreshing drinks and snacks on Delos
- The 'skip-the-line' benefit only refers to the entrance to the archaeological site
- The minimum number of participants required for the tour to take place is 8. In the unlikely case that the tour is canceled because of low participation, you will be informed so you can reschedule or get a refund
- Loss or damage to the wireless tour guide system will incur a penalty of 150 EUR
- The wireless devices are provided for free and only to facilitate the guided tour experience, given that the weather conditions are good