Take a trip back in time on the island of Delos. Explore the archeological site with a guide and marvel at exceptionally well-preserved monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel (approximately 45 minutes-1 hour prior to departure). You will be contacted via email with details.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the old port of Mykonos The meeting point is at the ticket desk of Delos ToursOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The site of Delos is explored on foot
- You can buy cold bottled water and other refreshing drinks and snacks on Delos vessels
- The 'skip-the-line' benefit only refers to the entrance to the archaeological site
- The minimum number of participants required for the tour to take place is 8. In the unlikely case that the tour is canceled because of low participation, you will be informed accordingly so you can reschedule or get a refund
- Loss or damage of the wireless tour guide system will incur a penalty of 100 EUR