Free transfers, visit Delos and enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited Rhenia island. Experience ancient history with a guide, private beach time, and lunch with drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to your hotel, or a designated meeting point. The pick-up time and meeting point are arranged according to the location of your accommodation via contact with your local operator after booking. It is shared transportation with a timetable. The embarkation time of this cruise is at 8:45 AM and the departure time is at 9:30 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to local laws, you must provide the full name and passport number for all participants of your booking before the departure date
- In case of pregnancy, mobility problems or health issues advice should be sought before booking
- It is recommended that you schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in case of cancellations due to bad weather
- For passengers who disembark at the archaeological site of Delos, the dress code is modest: walk shorts, pants and t-shirts etc. No entrance is allowed in bathing suits
- According to the number of guests and the weather conditions, the yacht used is either up to 51 feet or the 112-foot Motor-Sailer yacht
- Tickets to the archaeological site of Delos are not included (€12 per person, payable by cash, on site)