Embark on a guided tour of the archaeological site of Delos, followed by some swimming and snorkeling near Rhenia island. Enjoy lunch and drinks on this yacht tour from Mykonos with shuttle transfers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel. If your hotel cannot be accessed, you will be offered a meeting point. The pick-up time and meeting point are arranged according to the location of your accommodation via contact with the activity provider after booking. It is shared transportation with a timetable.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short-stay vacation planners, in case of cancellations due to bad weather
- Due to local laws, you must provide the full name and passport number of all participants of your booking before the departure date
- In case of pregnancy, mobility problems, or health issues advice should be sought before booking
- For passengers who disembark at the archaeological site of Delos, the dress code is modest: walk shorts, pants, t-shirts, etc. No entrance is allowed in bathing suits
- According to the number of guests and the weather conditions, the yacht used is either up to 51 feet or the 112-foot Motor-Sailer yacht
- Tickets to the archaeological site of Delos are not included (€12 per person, payable by cash, on-site)