Full-Day Mykonos South Coast Cruise TourProduct ID: 18952
From $91 per personBook now
- Sail on the beautifully clear waters of the Aegean Sea
- Discover the best of Greece's natural beaches
- Enjoy the scenic panoramic views of the south coast
Your tour will follow the coast and stop at many of the gorgeous natural beaches of Greece. Beaches featured on this tour include Frangias Beach, where you can go swimming and snorkeling; Kalafatis Beach, where you have the option participate in a number of water sport actives; and the famous Paradise Beach, where you can visit the Tropicana Bar, recently voted one of the best beach bars in the world.
We know that swimming makes you hungry, which is why your tour includes snacks and lunch to keep you energized. On Frangias Beach, tour staff will arrange a picnic with traditional Greek snacks, wine, and Ouzo. Later, in Kalafatis Bay, the tour stops for lunch at a beautiful sea-side restaurant. Your lunch includes a salad, tzatziki bread, a chicken or vegetarian dish, and wine.
If the weather permits, your guide will also take you to Dragonissi, an uninhabited island with stunning caves and rock formations. The minerals in the rocks of Dragonissi interact with the salty sea to create beautiful colors in the water. While at Dragonissi, you can search for the mountain goats and eagles that live on the island.
At the end of the day, your guide will take you back to Ornos Beach. From here, we encourage you to have a relaxing evening to complement the day you spent exploring the sea!
- Boat tour
- Greek lunch
- Extra drinks
- Transportation to and from the meeting point (arranged upon request)
• The tour departs from the Ornos Beach Bus/Boat Station on Mykonos Island by the traditional Greek kaiki (fishing boat) at 09:30. We ask that you arrive on-time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 18952