Visit the Museum of Communism with your local guide and learn all about life behind the Iron Curtain. Couple this with a pleasant stroll through the city center, to see the lasting effects of Communism's history and legacy on the city of Prague.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the cashier of the Museum of Communism, your guide will hold a placard with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for small children