Visit one of the most important science and technology museums in Europe and one of the most attractive historical sites in Milan. Explore the largest permanent exhibition dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci, engineer and humanist.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Entry to the museum at the Via San Vittore, 21. Once the internal ticket is over show your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As of 6 August 2021, a COVID-19 green pass or a negative swab within the last 48 hours is needed to enter the museum.