A tour taking you through the historical side of the city of Lima. You will encounter buildings from the pre-colonial era all the way through to today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and from the Sheraton Lima Hotel and the San Agustin Riveria hotel in Lima's Historic Center • This activity does not include pickup from private residences, such as Airbnbs; if you're staying in one of these, you will need to contact the local partner a few days prior to the tour to coordinate a meeting point for your pickup
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- Larco Museum is closed and will be replaced by Huaca Pucllana archaeological site at Miraflores or Santo Domingo Convent at Historic Centre of Lima
- Please note, you are required to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (72 hours before travel). On arrival in Peru, you must take a test ordered by the Peruvian government, or the local partner can help to arrange a test at your hotel on the day of arrival. You will pay the cost of this test. If you do not take the test you will not be permitted to take part in any tours in Peru. A positive test result requires mandatory isolation. A negative test result requires no quarantine.