See the world’s largest collection of Impressionist art at the Beaux Arts Musée d’Orsay in Paris. Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of many of the museum’s highlights, and see masterpieces by Van Gogh, Renoir, Degas, Cezanne, Manet, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet by the rhino statue in front of the Orsay Museum. Your guide will be carrying a red tote canvas bagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine