Travel by an open-top tour bus to take in the sights and sound of the remarkable city of Muscat, Oman. Experience the unrivalled beauty of the city and learn about its colorful history. Fit more into your vacation by travelling on this city tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board the bus at the main stop at the Muttrah Souq entrance or at any of the stops across the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Big Bus Muscat tour lasts 1 hour 45 minutes in total without hopping off
- Children under 5 years old go free of charge
- All buses have a ramp onboard for wheelchairs or those with walking disabilities
- The front section of the upper deck is fully air-conditioned with large windows, the middle section is open-air with a sun canopy, and the rear section is open to the sun