Discover the stunning art of glassblowing in an authentic glass factory in Murano, Venice. The glass factory is located in the ancient Santa Chiara church: a breathtaking location to experience glassblowing techniques that have been used for centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- French, English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Getting off on Colonna water bus stop, go right and follow the street until a bridge on yout right. Cross it and enter in Santa Chiara Glass Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The furnace is a 2 minute walk from the waterbus stop "Colonna"