Murano Glass Factory Tour & Glass Blowing Demonstration
- See where some of the world's finest glass art originates on a factory tour
- Watch a master glassblower at work during a live demonstration
- Receive up to a 10% discount on all glass purchases
Enjoy a guided tour of the Gino Mazzuccato's Factory and admire an incredible glass master performance. Learn how the Murano glass is made and see where the glass is handled to create fabulous designs.
An expert master will create two objects with the most popular techniques, blowing and sculpture. After the demonstration you can visit the show rooms and receive a 10% discount on your purchases.
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Glass Factory tour
- Up to a 10% discount on purchases in the shop of the glass factory
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Gino Mazzuccato Glass Factory: Fondamenta Manin 1. To reach the glass factory you have to get off the boat at “Murano Colonna”, the first boat stop in Murano. When you get off, take the right and go straight on. Cross the first bridge and turn right. There is a big iron gate, always open, go straight on. After the “Linea Murano Art” glass factory, at the last door on the left, there is the main entrance to the Gino Mazzuccato glass factory.Open in Google Maps ⟶
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.