On this 2-hour tour of the Viktualienmarkt in Munich you can tantalize your taste buds with regional cuisine as well as international delicacies. Immerse yourself in the bustling life of the Viktualienmarkt and learn more about its people and delicacies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
- Explore the Viktualienmarkt, Munich’s largest market with over 100 stalls in the center of the old town
- Enjoy traditional Bavarian sausages
- Taste cheese and bread from different regions
- Try exotic fruit that you’ve never heard of before
- Experience the bustling daily life of the Viktualienmarkt
- Sample pickled delicacies
- Stories and anecdotes about the Viktualienmarkt
- Bavarian breakfast
- Many different delicacies at the market stalls
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Video recording
Know before you go
- It is recommended that participants do not eat before the tour in order to fully enjoy all the tastings.