Take a day trip from Munich to visit scenic Salzburg. Pass by Bavaria's largest lake, the Chiemsee, then head on to the Salzkammergut resort area and its beautiful lakeside settlement, St. Wolfgang.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Meet at Karlsplatz 21-24 at the Gray Line, AutobusOberbayern bus lane.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that during the winter season (from November until April) instead of visiting St. Wolfgang, the tour spends additional time in Salzburg
- During December, a visit to the Christkindlmarket is also included in the itinerary
- From April - November, the boat trip is €15 cash per person. The boat tour is a mandatory part of the trip.
- Please bring a valid ID. Non-EU citizens must bring their passport
- Please be at the departure stop at least 20 minutes before the beginning of the tour
- Live English-speaking guide, audio guide in other languages subject to availability