This day-trip takes you to the splendid castles of Ludwig II, King of Bavaria. Visit fairytale Neuschwanstein and intimate Linderhof, lunch in Hohenschwangau, and take a small detour through the little town of Oberammergau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
What customers loved
"The tours of the inside of the castles. Amazing!!"
"Tours of Linderhof and Neuschwanstein castles"
"All the beautiful scenery and most of all the castles and the beautiful view ."
"Comfortable coach, no worries about queues or getting to spots"
"The stories of the guide. The way he told them."
- 1.5 hours
Linderhof Palace (guided tour)
Oberammergau (photo stop, shopping)
Schwangau (lunch, free time)
Neuschwanstein Castle (guided tour)
- 2 hours
- Visit the majestic castles, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- Discover Ludwig's childhood home of Hohenschwangau
- Take a trip to the tiny Bavarian town of Oberammergau
- Travel in a luxury tour bus with guide
- Audio guides
- Entry tickets (can be bought from the guide during the trip). Entry fees: 27€ per adult, 6€ per child
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of GALERIA Kaufhof, Karlsplatz 21, München, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the bus-stop at least 20 minutes before the departure
- Audio guides are available in the bus and in the castle. They are available Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and French
- It takes about 30-40 minutes to walk from the ticket centre to the castle, around 1.5 kilometers on a steep uphill road