Discover the splendid castles of Ludwig II, King of Bavaria. Visit fairytale Neuschwanstein, intimate Linderhof and scenic Hohenschwangau, before traveling through the little town of Oberammergau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
What customers loved
"The tours of the inside of the castles. Amazing!!"
"Tours of Linderhof and Neuschwanstein castles"
"All the beautiful scenery and most of all the castles and the beautiful view ."
"Comfortable coach, no worries about queues or getting to spots"
"The stories of the guide. The way he told them."
Select participants and date
Meet in front of GALERIA Kaufhof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Only debit and credit cards may be used for the payment of entrance tickets
- It takes about 30-40 minutes to walk from the ticket center to the castle, around 1.5 kilometers on a steep uphill road
- Due to renovations, the Queen Mary's Bridge is closed until fall 2022
- Audio guides are available in the bus and in the castle