Day Trip to Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castles from Munich
- Visit the majestic castles, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- Discover Ludwig's childhood home of Hohenschwangau
- Take a trip to the tiny Bavarian town of Oberammergau
Linderhof Palace (guided tour)
Oberammergau (photo stop, shopping)
Schwangau (lunch, free time)
Neuschwanstein Castle (guided tour)
This trip from Munich in a luxury air-conditioned tour-bus will allow you to visit these two important examples of western architecture. Neuschwanstein Castle, in its stunning position in the foothills of the Alps, is also one of the most impressive sights in Germany. Here you will have around 4 hours to explore comfortably every fascinating detail.
Linderhof is the only castle that Ludwig the II managed to complete. Around noon you will take a rest at Hohenschwangau Castle, Ludwig's childhood home, for lunch (not included).
In addition, you will stop for a short time in Oberammergau, for the opportunity to photograph this picturesque little town and its environs, and to do a little shopping.
- Travel in a luxury tour bus with guide
- Audio guides
- Entry tickets (can be bought from the guide during the trip). Entry fees: 27€ per adult, 6€ per child
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Audio guides are available in the bus and in the castle. They are available Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and French
• It takes about 30-40 minutes to walk from the ticket centre to the castle, around 1.5 kilometers on a steep uphill road