Discover the splendid castles of Ludwig II, King of Bavaria. Visit fairytale Neuschwanstein, intimate Linderhof and scenic Hohenschwangau, before traveling through the little town of Oberammergau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German
Select participants and date
Meet at Karlsplatz 21 (Stachus) next to Hotel Buddy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you choose the option without tickets, you may buy entrance tickets on the bus. Only debit and credit cards may be used for payment (33€ per adult, 10€ per child)
- It takes about 30 to 40 minutes to walk from the ticket center to the castle, around 1 mile (1.5 km) on a steep uphill road
- There are many steps inside the Neuschwanstein Castle
- Audio Comments in 7 languages (subject to availability): Mandarin, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian