In groups of four or more, travel through the Bavarian Alps to the fairy tale castle of Neuschwanstein. Enjoy a guided tour of the castle, see the 17th-century church of Wieskirch, and try out the cheese and sausages at a Bavarian cheese farm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Get picked up from your hotel in Munich. Please wait in the lobby of your hotel ahead of your pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is important to note that this tour is for a minimum of 4 participants
- Kids under the age of 17 years can enter for free
- Due to renovations, the Queen Mary's Bridge is closed until fall 2022