Explore the fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle and pass through the enchanting old-world town of Füssen. Take a two-hour train/bus ride through majestic Bavarian landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's, Radius Tours, office at Dachauer Straße 4 in Munich.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour involves an uphill walk of approximately 20 minutes. At points, the gradient can be relatively steep. The tour is not recommended it for anyone with serious walking difficulties. If you prefer not to walk uphill, an optional horse-drawn carriage will take you most (but not all) of the way to the top. There is also an option of taking a bus uphill
- Please note that sometimes the transport will be conducted by private bus instead of the train
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The 9:30 AM departure tour returns back to Munich by approximately 6:30 PM
- The 10:30 AM departure tour returns back to Munich by approximately 7:30 PM