Explore the fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle and pass through the enchanting old-world town of Füssen. Take a two-hour train/bus ride through majestic Bavarian landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's, Radius Tours, office at Dachauer Straße 4 in Munich.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour involves an uphill walk of approximately 20 minutes. At points, the gradient can be relatively steep. The tour is not recommended for anyone with serious walking difficulties
- If you prefer not to walk uphill, an optional horse-drawn carriage will take you most (but not all) of the way to the top. There is also an option of taking a bus uphill
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that sometimes the transport will be conducted by private bus instead of the train
- The 9:15 AM departure tour returns back to Munich by approximately 6:30 PM
- If you wish to enter Neuschwanstein Castle, you can pay €17 in cash or card on the morning of your tour