Explore the history of the Nazi party on a 2-hour walking tour of Munich. Learn how Hitler arrived in the city in 1913 as a 24 year-old man with no prospects and visit key locations from the history of the Nazi regime
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Tourist information Center on Marienplatz in central Munich. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the local tour operator for ease of recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly