Learn the history of the Nazi Movement in Munich and explore the world of Adolf Hitler, one of the most powerful dictators ever known. Discover Munich’s dark side and visit the birthplace of Nazism, the sites of mass rallies, WWII sites, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels in the city center. Pickup may require public transport fees or time to walk to the meeting point on Marienplatz.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes