Explore Munich through the lens of Third Reich history on an informative 3-hour walking tour. Visit infamous WWII locations such as the Hofbräuhaus, where the Nazi party was first formed, and Führerbau, site of the Munich Agreement.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
On Marienplatz, by Mary's Column. Look for the guides with red umbrella and red t-shirts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Children under 13 years old go free of charge with a valid ID
- Your tour itinerary may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group