Discover secrets of Bavaria's baroque pearl, the majestic Nymphenburg Palace with a licensed guide. Immerse yourself in Bavarian heritage and visit the Carriage Museum with an optional private car transfer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and Drop-off at your accommodation in Munich
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the ice cream shop Cremagelato, Notburgastraße 4, 80639 München, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option.
- With skip-the-line tickets to Nymphenburg Palace you can skip the line at the ticket office but not at the entrance.
- The 5-hour itinerary includes private car transfers (1-hour), a guided tour of Nymphenburg Palace (2-hour), and 1,5-hour free time (without the guide) to freely explore the palace gardens and the Museum of Man and Nature.
- The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from the accommodation address provided when booking.Transfer time can take longer or shorter depending on the distance and traffic.
- We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.