Walk through Munich's city centre, explore the oldest squares in the city and be inspired by their legends and magic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the secrets of the three hills where Munich was founded
- See some of Munich's stunning architecture
- Learn about the magical side of the city
- Experienced tour guide
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In the courtyard of the Old Gate Isartor, Isartorplatz 1, 80331 Munich.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in the German language. For English, please ask for a private tour.