Depart on a panoramic hop-on hop-off tour of Munich by double-decker bus. Enjoy magnificent views of the city, from Olympic Park to Nymphenburg Palace, and get on or off the bus anytime you like.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Dear passengers, due to a marathon in Munich, the City Tour and Schwabing Tour will not be available on October 8th, 2023. We appreciate your understanding.
- Summer schedule (April 1-September 30): City Tour departs every 15-30 minutes from 10 AM-5 PM. Nymphenburg-Olympia Tour departs every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Schwabing Tour departs at 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, and 4:30 PM
- Winter schedule (October 1-March 31): City Tour departs every 30 minutes from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Nymphenburg-Olympia Tour departs every hour from Monday to Friday and every 30 minutes from Saturday to Sunday. The first departure is at 10:00 AM and the last departure is at 4:00 PM. Schwabing Tour departs at 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM, and 4:30 PM