Accompany the night watchman, dressed in white and blue, as he explains the history of the city in his Bavarian dialect. Learn all about "Minga," or Munich, for a unique perspective on local culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The night watchman guide will be waiting in front of a small stone guardhouse on the right side of the entrance to the tourist information office at the New City Hall at Marienplatz. He will be wearing a night watchman's outfit in blue and white and holding a lantern.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Note for people who don't speak the Bavarian dialect: this tour is in the Bavarian dialect, but it is understandable for all german speakers