Take advantage of the wide range of benefits that the CityTourCard Munich has to offer. Make the most out of your trip to Munich with free travel on the public transport, plus many discounts at selected partners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Receive your CityTourCard Munich at one of the following exchange points: Munich Airport DB Travel Center, central area, floor 3 Monday to Friday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM Weekends/holidays: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM Munich Central Station Munich S-Bahn Customer Center, mezzanine floor, Arnulfstrasse exit Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Weekends/holidays: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- This GetYourGuide voucher must be redeemed for your CityTourCard Munich City-Pass. Redeem your voucher at the S-Bahn Customer Centers in the Munich Airport or the Munich Central Station.
- An identity card or passport is required to collect tickets.
- The following means of transport can be used with the CityTourCard: S-Bahn, subway, bus, streetcar, regional train.
- Fare zones: M (city of Munich) and M-6 (MVV overall network, including city of Munich & airport).
- Valid for singles or groups up to 5 adults, with two children between 6 - 14 years old counting as one adult. Ages 6 and younger ride for free.
- Tickets must be stamped for validation before the start of the journey.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- The ticket must be stamped for validation before the start of the journey